“This Or That?” Questionnaire Tag
Just earlier I was watching some tags on YouTube and I was thinking to myself, “What if there was some type of thingy like that on blogs. That would be so cool.” And to my surprise I stumbled across this questionnaire on KATIEDAISY921 blog and I was like Oooh YEAH! So without further a do here are my answers to : This or That?
*Side Note – Just thought that I would let you know that #3 is missing for some odd reason. So no I didn’t skip one.
This or That?
1. Coke or Pepsi? Neither. Give me water with lemons please.
2. Caramel Apple or Cotton Candy? I love apples but not the candy or caramel ones .. So I guess cotton candy but not really. I mean I like it but I’m not a big fan of it. It’s not like I got to have it when the fair rolls into town. I much rather have a funnel cake. YUM!
4. Salt or Pepper? A little of both.
5. Pudding or Yogurt? Oh wow I love both. I can’t choose. If I had to pick on my present actions lately it would be yogurt all the way. So in love with CHOBANI
6. American or Provolone Cheese? Just Cheese. Point. Blank. Period.
7. Cookies or Brownies? My husband & I have a love affair with brownies … Just typing about them puts a smile on my face. definitely #TeamChocolate.
8. Pretzels or Chips? So love chips. They are my weakness.
9. Cake or Pie? Cake baby and make it chocolate!
10. Oatmeal or Cereal? Oatmeal. Oatmeal. Oatmeal. Man I love this stuff. I can’t keep enough oats in the pantry.
11. Mexican or Japanese? Mexican hands down.
12. Chinese or Italian? Is that even a question? With out a doubt Italian.
13. Surf or Turf? Surfing with the goodness.
14. Pizza or Pasta? Duh. Pizza by a landslide!
15. Mustard or Ketchup? I love both but let’s not forget about mayo.
16. Sandwich or Wrap? Here in the Porter House we love wraps. But we are known to make a sandwich or two with our fave whole-wheat bread.
17. Apples or Oranges? This is without question apples. My #1 go to use to be Golden Delicious but it has been bumped down to 2nd place because of Honeycrisp apples. Oooo Child! Love these things.
18. Strawberries or Raspberries? Strawberries.
19. Blackberries or Blueberries? Blackberries without question. I remember growing up and walking down the street to pick wild blackberries off the side of the road with my friends. Ahhh, the good ole days.
20. Rice or Noodles? More like potatoes. Especially Sweet Potatoes. Oh My Gosh!
21. Spicy or Mild? Mild. I’m not big on a lot of hot & spicy stuff. I like it toned down. ALOT!
22. Salad or Soup? SALAD! I have a salad just about everyday … Sometimes 2 times a day.
23. Soup or Stew? I like both but I tend to eat more soups than stews.
24. Salted or Sweet Popcorn? I can’t stand kettle style popcorn & caramel coated popcorn and me fell out with each other because it cracked my tooth one day. So I guess that leaves Salted. But I only like the lightly salted and buttered stuff.
25. Cauliflower or Broccoli? Broccoli and don’t let me add some shredded cheddar … or turn it into a salad with dried cranberries … Mmmm!
26. Onion Rings or French Fries? French Fries. I can’t stand onion rings.
27. Burger or Hot Dog? Turkey Burger. Especially if it is hot off the grill
28. Popsicle or Ice Cream? When I was little and now fully grown I tend to navigate towards popsicles. But since I have met my husband (who is an ice cream FANATIC), he has slowly been pulling me over to his side.
29. Coffee or Tea? Tea but mostly ice tea. The only time I drink it hot is when I am coming down with a cold or my throat feels funny. Or when I want to feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
30. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate. Should you have even asked?
31. Sausage or Bacon? Turkey sausage but like I stated earlier my husband has being pulling me over to his side. And he LOVES bacon. So I guess I have to say both.
32. Peanut butter or almond butter? Peanut butter – Creamy Honey Roast by Peter Pan
33. Salty or Sweet? Depends on what I am feeling at the moment.
34. Fried or Scrambled Eggs? Scrambled eggs with cheese. Please.
35. Waffles or Pancakes? I like waffles. Especially Belgium Waffles but my hubby loves himself some pancakes. So like I said before I am being pulled both ways. I think that I am beginning to sound a little repetitive here. LOL.
Okay, your turn! If you read my survey, now it’s time to post yours. Isn’t it fun.
Feel free to leave me a comment with a link to your blog post with completed questionnaire.
I would love to see your answers!